COS PRO HYPER-EQ: Incredible EQ Power!
Ceilings Of Sound Pro is our first Hyper-EQ and a truly unique equalizer, designed to streamline your editing and capture detail & presence in your mix. It is also the first equalizer to incorporate the spectrum of noise as equalization "knobs".
* 15 user-definable "ceiling" bands containing 49 noise-slopes each allow you to create sonic-ceiling shapes that drive the settings of a 50/31-band graphic equalizer. The EQ operates at 0 latency, low CPU load yet are hi-precision, even at low frequencies where it really matters.
* A "conform spectrum to ceiling" feature conforms the EQ to your ceiling shape with the click of a button.
* 49 ceiling guides help you balance your ceiling shapes to equalize faster and better than ever. This means whether you're working with one of our hundreds of presets, one of your own created presets or simple manipulating the ceiling shape of your raw audio during mix-down/mastering, perfect equalization is a "click" away.
We are certain that once you begin using Ceilings Of Sound Pro you'll quickly discover why it's called a Hyper-EQ.
Ceilings Of Sound Pro is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track-counts and its controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust crossover & slope parameters or type in values.
WHETHER YOU ARE A PRODUCER, MIX/MASTERING ENGINEER, MUSICIAN OR SINGER/SONGWRITER, CEILINGS OF SOUND PRO HAS GOT YOU COVERED WITH MORE THAN 700 PRESETS TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR RECORDING, MIXING AND MASTERING PROJECTS.
* 15 user-definable ceiling bands with 49 noise-slopes each.
* Click-n-drag ergonomics.
* "Auto generate ceiling" function for quick and easy ceiling creation.
* Switchable 50/31-band graphic EQ with 0 latency, low-CPU, hi-precision.
* "Conform spectrum to ceiling" feature that instantly adheres the equalizer to the ceiling shape.
* 49 ceiling guides.
* Equalizer is fully automatable using your DAW.
* "LIVE" function with spectrum smoothing and analyzer average options.
* Metering with infinite hold and click-reset.
* Optimized for multiple instances.
"Ceilings Of Sound is a new addition to my plugin arsenal, it's a very useful tool when I'm dealing with a sonically dense mix."
GRAMMY AWARD WINNING PRODUCER/ENGINEER/ARTIST
(Garbage, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Goo Goo Dolls, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, U2, The Pretenders, and Many More)
ARTISTS USING CEILINGS OF SOUND PRO
Garbage, Foo Fighters, U2, Nirvana, Goo Goo Dolls, Nine Inch Nails, Green Day
Sheryl Crow, Timbuk 3, Eric Burdon, David Lindley, Pat McDonald, Eric McFadden
Beyonce, The Pussycat Dolls, DiLee, Sylvester "Sly Stone" Stewart, Taylor
Common Sense, Rick James, World Tribe, Joe Petro, The Bonedaddys
Paul du Gre
Weezer, Circle Jerks, Joe Walsh, X, Leo Kottke
Bret Michaels, Ben Leinbach, Karmina, Tina Malia, Brenda McMorrow
The Psycho Realm, La Coka Nostra, E-40, Cypress Hill, DJ Muggs / Ill Bill, Murs
Federico Lopez "CSik"
Talib Kweli, A$AP Rocky, Everlast, Psycho Realm
Offbeat Studios & Productions, Edinburgh UK
Pops Fletcher and The Hucksters, Night Owl, Agent
Andy McKee, Dan Ross
Musician, Songwriter, Producer
Kemo The Blaxican, Commix, Delinquent Habits, Sicko Soldado, Son Doobie
Metal Cat Studios
Upstream, Raz Shorty
Director of A&R Warner Music Russia, Imany (Filatov & Karos)
Idlewild, Music Producer, Post Electric Studio
SUPPORTED PLUGIN FORMATS
AAX, AU, VST2, VST3
AYAIC PLUG-INS REQUIRE AN ILOK2 OR ILOK3 USB SMART KEY, OR AN ILOK MANAGER ACCOUNT AND AN ILOK CLOUD SESSION FOR AUTHORIZATION.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
MAC OS 10.10 THROUGH 11.0.1
WINDOWS 7 THROUGH 10
INTEL CORE 13 / 15 / 17 / XEON - M1 SUPPORT PENDING (MINIMUM 2 GHZ RECOMMENDED)
INTEL CORE 13 / 15 / 17 / XEON / AMD QUAD-CORE OR NEWER
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: LARGER THAN 1280X800
MEMORY: 4GB RAM